The services available under Medical advice are as follows:-
- General medical information advice which can be given over the telephone.
- How to access details of the length of hospital waiting lists.
- Providing details of additional sources of information and societies who specialise in dealing with particular disabilities.
- Information on facilities available through social services.
- Advice on how to obtain a second opinion.
You can access all the above services by calling 0800 519 9969.
You will be asked to confirm your policy number which is UKBOPD18375.