The services available under Legal advice are as follows:-
- Advice where injury has been caused by the negligence of a third party.
- Non-contentious advice on employment issues including redundancy, bullying, harassment, unfair discrimination and retirement.
The services available under Personal tax advice are as follows:-
General advice on tax issues of a personal nature (excluding financial planning advice relating to ways of avoiding or reducing personal tax liability).
The services available under Bereavement advice are as follows:-
- Information on locating wills, obtaining grant of probate or letters of administration or the need to consult a solicitor.
- Advice on how to register death, the duties of the coroner and information on the documents required by the registrar.
- Signpost advice to a funeral director and advice on the practical details.
You can access all the above services by calling 0800 519 9969.
You will be asked to confirm your policy number which is UKBOPD18375.