The services available under counselling are as follows:-
- identifying and managing stress and stressful situations.
- Crisis counselling.
- Debt emotional support.
- Addiction emotional support.
- Support on emotional aspects of living with a long-term injury or disablement.
- Following death, support and help for the bereaved customer and work-related colleagues to cope with the trauma of their loss.
- Support in dealing with the psychological impact of not being able to continue in employment due to injury.
- Signpost and details of organisations which provide face-to-face counselling.
You can access all the above services by calling 0800 519 9969
You will be asked to confirm your policy number which is UKBOPD18375.