The main benefits of the personal accident insurance in your Trezeo membership are described below:
- Serious Injury: In the case of accidental death or Permanent Total Disablement the compensation would be £25,000 and in the case Permanent Partial Disablement the compensation would be up to £25,000.
- Amount payable following a temporary disablement caused by an Accident: In the case of temporary disablement caused by an accident, 75% of your gross weekly earnings through your Trezeo account, or up to £300, whichever is lower is payable for up to 6 months. This is payable after 4 weeks of temporary disablement.
- Rehabilitation & Retraining: In the case of certain injuries only, rehabilitation & retraining benefit amount will be up to £5,000.
- Home/Car/Place of Work Modification: In the case of certain injuries only, home/car/place of modification the benefit amount will be up to £10,000
- Accident Medical Expenses: In the case of a valid claim for serious injury or temporary disablement, the accident medical expense benefit amount will be up to £25,000.
- Childcare & Domestic Services: In the case of a valid claim for permanent total disablement or temporary disablement, childcare & domestic services benefit amount will be up to £50 per week for up to 6 months.
- Telephone helpline service for free: Telephone helpline services are available for free for legal advice, Personal tax advice, medical advice, bereavement advice and counselling.
For a full summary of your insurance please refer to you Insurance Product Information Document (IPID).
For the full terms and conditions of the insurance please refer to the Group Policy Wording.