The main benefits of your Trezeo Personal Accident insurance are described below:
- Serious Injury: In the case of accidental death or Permanent Total Disablement the compensation would be £25,000 and in the case Permanent Partial Disablement the compensation would be up to £25,000.
- Amount payable following a temporary disablement: In the case of temporary disablement 75% of your average gross weekly income will be covered, or up to £300, whichever is lower is payable for up to 6 months.
- Rehabilitation & Retraining: In the case of certain injuries only, rehabilitation & retraining benefit amount will be up to £5,000.
- Home/Car/Place of Work Modification: In the case of certain injuries only, home/car/place of modification the benefit amount will be up to £10,000
- Accident Medical Expenses: In the case of a valid claim for serious injury or temporary disablement, the accident medical expense benefit amount will be up to £25,000.
- Childcare & Domestic Services: In the case of a valid claim for permanent total disablement or temporary disablement, childcare & domestic services benefit amount will be up to £50 per week for up to 6 months.
- Telephone helpline service for free: Telephone helpline services are available for free for legal advice, Personal tax advice, medical advice, bereavement advice and counselling.
For more detail please refer to the document attached below which includes Insurance Product Information Document (IPID).