Your Personal Accident Insurance does NOT cover injuries as a result of:
- Injuries from participation in Air sports or as a result of Air travel, other than as a fare-paying passenger
- Suicide or deliberate self-harm
- Injuries as a result of illness or disease (unless otherwise covered by the Sickness Insurance in the SickPay and Cashback Bundle)
- Injuries whilst on active service as a member of any reserve armed forces
- Injuries as a result of an accident while working in commercial or residential construction, as a professional in the entertainment industry, or for the emergency services, including but not limited to the fire brigade and police force
- Injuries as a result of illegal acts
- Repetitive Stress (Strain) Injury or Syndrome or any gradually operating cause. Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder or any psychological or psychiatric condition
If you have the SickPay and Cashback Bundle, in addition to the exclusions above, sickness insurance does not cover any physical defect, infirmity or medical condition for which medical advice or treatment has been received, or should have been received, within the two years before the start date of your cover.
Waiting period for claims:
- Payments under the Childcare and Domestic Services benefits are not paid in the first 2 weeks after an accident or sickness occurs.
- Temporary Total Disablement benefits under Trezeo Membership Personal Accident Insurance are not paid in the first 4 weeks after an accident occurs.
- Temporary Total Disablement benefits under Wellness Bundle Personal Accident Insurance are not paid in the first week after an accident occurs.
- Temporary Total Disablement benefits under SickPay and Cashback Bundle Personal Accident and Sickness Insurance are not paid in the first week after an accident or sickness occurs.
For more information, please refer to the Insurance Product Information Document (IPID) for your Membership or Bundle: